Version 1.1.0 Beta
Version 1.1.0 is Trueno’s first major software update; it adds several highly requested features as well as a factory preset bank and improves USB reliability under Windows.
As we’ve added quite a few features and changed the way the USB communication works under Windows so we’re releasing it as a beta. We’re especially interested in hearing how it works for you if you’re using Windows.
- High quality resampling – now works at any sample rate!
- New preset browser added with patch/bank saving and loading.
- 39 factory presets included.
- Tuning shows percentage while tuning.
- Improved multi FX sound quality with lower CPU usage.
- LFO/Env modulation destinations show value whilst dragging with adjusted gearing for finer control.
- LFO/Env modulation destinations can now be assigned by right clicking.
- Pitch wheel mapped by default.
- Improved USB reliability under Windows.
Note: the addition of the preset browser means the software may not be backwards compatible with previous versions – so some projects may not open correctly.
Download (V1.1.0 Beta):